EARS to YOU offers hearing evaluations and screenings, hearing instrument sales, repair and programming. Hearing aids to fit your individual hearing loss, lifestyle, and budget.
Free Caption Phones from Caption Call.
Also offering Defend Ear custom and universal, passive and digital, hearing protection products.
I've been in the hearing care field since 2007, and in the medical and veterinary fields for over 20 years. As a member of the Missouri Hearing Society, I keep my skills sharp and on top of advancements. I offer reasonable pricing and outstanding service.
MOBILE SERVICES OFFERED:
- Hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid sales
- Custom hearing protection for noisy hobbies, jobs, and first responders
- Service, repair, and programming adjustments
- Some rechargeable models
- Financing options available
- Some insurance accepted—ask about yours
- Serving Franklin, Jefferson, St. Charles, and St. Louis counties
New! Pacific, MO Location:
I have now opened a location in Pacific. Right now it is by appointment only. Please use the Contact form or call for an appointment.
Signs of hearing loss
Hearing loss is not like listening with the volume turned down. Instead, you may notice that certain spoken sounds are more difficult to hear than others. That’s why people with hearing loss often say they can hear, but can’t understand what they hear. Here are some common sings of hearing loss:
- Often needing to ask others to repeat themselves
- Watching TV with the volume louder than others prefer
- Difficulty understanding conversation where there is background noise
- Others sound like they are mumbling
- Difficulty identifying which direction sounds are coming from
Schedule your comprehensive hearing evaluation!
Please call our office for you appointment to determine if you have hearing loss and your options if you do.
Appointments available 7 days a week.